Farmer’s Market Pavilion at Boardwalk Park
110 5th St., Windsor, CO 80550
Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., June 3 through Sept. 9
From our Market to your table, the Farmers Market is back for 2023, offering locally sourced produce and goods.
Interested in becoming a vendor at the Windsor Farmers Market?
Please apply online. Application will be open for the 2023 market from January 15th through March 23rd.
Vendor categories include:
- Baked Goods - Bread, Cookies, Donuts, Popcorn
- Beverage - Smoothie mixes, Tea, Coffee beans
- Produce - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs
- Spreadables - Jams, Jellies, Nut butters
- Pet Supplies - Homemade pet snacks, Food, Toys
- Bath & Body - Lotions/ Creams, Soaps, Candles, Perfumes, Essential Oils
- Services - Massages, Spa Services, Personal Care, Artisan/Craft
- Community Groups/Non-profits
Are you a band that is interested in performing at the Windsor Farmers Market? To apply, please fill out our Farmers Market Band Application.