Schedules can be viewed at the Windsor Recreation Team Sideline website. Schedules are only displayed during the current season.
Recreation T-Ball & Baseball
Recreational Baseball provides friendly, instructional competition for ages 5 to 15 years. T-ball will practice and play games in Windsor. 8U through 12U will practice in Windsor and 12U will combine leagues with Thompson Rivers Recreation District and Berthoud, and will play games in Windsor, Berthoud, and Johnstown. 13U & 15U will participate in the Greeley Evans Youth League (GEYL), and will practice in Windsor, and play games in Windsor and Greeley. 6U and 8U are coed leagues. Team will play 8 league games. 10U and 12U will conclude the season with an end-of-season recreation tournament held on the last week of the season during the week, usually towards the end of July. 13U & 15U will play approximately 12 games with a league tournament in July.
- 6U T-ball (co-ed)
- 8U Coach Pitch (co-ed)
- 13U (League participates with the Greeley Evans Youth League. Practices are held in Windsor, games are held in Greeley. For more information and schedules, visit the Greeley Evans Youth League website.)
- 15U (League participates with the Greeley Evans Youth League. Practices are held in Windsor, games are held in Greeley. For more information and schedules, visit the Greeley Evans Youth League website.)
Registration / Season
- Registration begins in February
- Registration Deadline:
- 6U through 12U - First week in May
- 13U &15U - Middle of April
- Games for 6U through 12U are played from June through July.
- Games for 13U & 15U are played from May through July.
Intermediate AA & AAA Baseball
These are competitive travel baseball teams. Participants must tryout. Teams will play in the Longmont Baseball League.
- 9 year old
- 10 year old
- 11 year old
- 12 year old
- 13 year old
Registration / Season
- Tryouts are generally held in July or August of the previous year
- Games begin in April
Interested in playing rookie league competitive baseball? You must tryout for this league each season. You will be evaluated on baseball skills, athleticism and attitude.
For more information on tryout dates please contact the Recreation Supervisor or call the Community Recreation Center at 970-674-3500. You may also view the Travel Baseball League Information (PDF).
High School Summer Baseball
This competitive baseball league is an extension of the Windsor High School baseball program and is organized by the high school baseball coaches. Players will initially be split into three teams: Varsity, JV and C teams with the possibility of moving from one team to another.
For more information, please contact the Recreation Supervisor or call the Community Recreation Center at 970-674-3500.
Please visit the Windsor Recreation Team Sideline Site to view schedules.
Packets are updated prior to the start of each season:
- Baseball Assessment Survey
- Coach Survey
- Parent Survey
Please note: It is the same for all divisions 6U through 14U.
Start Smart programs prepare your child for organized sports in a fun, non-threatening environment.
Each program is age specific. Equipment is also designed for each age specific group. Equipment is included in the sign up fee.
Parent participation is required at every session for each program.
Smart Start Baseball Details
- Ages: 4 to 5
- Registration begins in December of previous year
- Program will be held in June and July
Skills taught include:
- Running Agility
Rockies Skills Challenge
Co-sponsored by the Colorado Rockies and the Colorado Parks and Recreation Association this fun challenge tests skills in base running, batting off a tee and throwing for distance and accuracy. The top boy and girl in each division will advance to a section competition in July.
A copy of a birth certificate will be needed from winners.
Sectional winners will advance to the State Championships at All Star Park in August.
- Ages: 6 to 13 (as of December 31 of the current year)
- Register: Day of event 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Chimney Park Ball Fields free!
Chimney Park Ball Fields
Aaron Cook Field Number 1
200 E Chestnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
- When: Next Rockies Skills Challenge will be in held June
Community Recreation Center
250 N 11th Street
Windsor, CO 80550
Hours of Operation
Mondays through Fridays, 5am-9pm
Mondays through Fridays, 5am-8pm
Play features/slide on at 10am
Additional Pool Closures
Mondays through Thursdays, 5-7pm
Closed on Major Holidays