- Online: You may register online by signing in and using your personal household ID and password or browse the classes as a guest. Register now!
- In-Person: Walk-in registrations are taken during regular business hours at the Windsor Community Recreation Center located at 250 North 11th Street.
- Phone: You may call the Windsor Community Recreation Center at 970-674-3500 to register with a credit card during regular business hours.
- Mail: Please complete a registration form and mail it along with your payment in the form of a check, money order, or credit card information to:
Windsor Community Recreation Center
250 N 11th Street
Windsor, CO 80550
The registration deadlines for each event are listed in the Activity Guide under the activity description. A first-come, first-served standby list will be maintained after the deadline date to fill any remaining activity openings.
Waiting lists are a source of contact and do not guarantee you will receive a callback. We will contact you only if space becomes available. Waiting lists for a closed class or sport provides us with a name and phone number in the event of a cancellation or if a new class is added. It does not limit you from registering for any other open class.
Payment by check, cash, money orders, or credit card is accepted. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted.
Checks should be made payable to "Town of Windsor" and should include your drivers license or identification number, issuing state, and expiration date.
The Town of Windsor will charge a $25 service fee for all checks not honored for any reason by the bank. For additional information or questions please call 970-674-3500.
After initial registration, a refund request is required in writing a minimum of five days prior to the start of any class or program. You may submit a refund /transfer request form online or stop by the Community Recreation Center to fill one out.
- Five or more days prior to the start date: A full refund will be given, unless otherwise noted
- Four days prior to the start date and through the first week of the session: 50% of the registration fee is refundable
- No refunds will be allowed after the first week of the session unless circumstances warrant consideration.
- No refunds will be accepted less than two days prior to the start of a program that only meets once.
Full refunds will be given if the Recreation Department cancels a class or program. Please note: minimum participation numbers must be met or programs may be cancelled.
Full refund dates will be noted for programs where tickets or other expenses require a purchase in advance.