The Town of Windsor’s annual Movies in the Park series begins Friday, June 9 and continues through September 3.
Movies in the Park are held at different Windsor parks on Fridays at 8:30 p.m., with the exception of the September 3 event, which will begin at 8 p.m. on a Sunday.
The movie series schedule is as follows:
• June 9: “The Incredibles” (PG), Main Park, 300 Locust St.
• June 23: “Lightyear” (PG), Eastman Park, 7025 Eastman Park Dr.
• July 7: “DC League of Super Pets” (PG), Boardwalk Park, 100 N. 5th St.
• July 21: “Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl” (PG), Chimney Park Pool, 421 Chimney Park Dr.
• August 4: “Hercules” (G), Boardwalk Park, 100 N. 5th St.
• Sunday, Sept. 3: “Sky High” (PG), Eastman Park, 7025 Eastman Park Dr.
Entrance to each movie is free with the exception of the July 21 event. Pool admission fee of $3 will apply. Attendees are invited to swim during the movie.
Movies in the Park is brought to you by McDonald Toyota, RE/MAX Alliance, Poudre Pet & Feed Supply, Aims Community College-Windsor Campus and iHeart Radio.
For more information, visit recreationliveshere.com/Movies.