Hot Tub Rules
- Caution, use at your own risk.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the hot tub.
- During scheduled times children 7 and older are allowed in the hot tub at parent's discretion and must be accompanied by an adult until age 13.
- Extended exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting-do not exceed 10 minutes.
- The maximum capacity is 23 persons.
- Pool area is closed when no lifeguard is present.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
- No headfirst entries.
- No excessive breath-holding.
- Please walk.
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm's reach of the child at all times.
- Children 9 and under must be directly supervised by a guardian 16 years or older.
- Swim diapers are required.
- Please approve all flotation devices and toys with a pool employee prior to use.
- Only water is allowed in the pool area. No food or gum.
- Please do not bring glass of any kind into the facility.
- Please secure your belongings; management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Proper swimwear is required.
- Staff has the final say in all matters.
- Caution, ride at your own risk.
- Riders must be 40 inches tall.
- The weight limit is 300 pounds.
- Single riders only
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folded across the chest until you come to a complete stop.
- No flotation devices of any kind are allowed on the slide.
- Please walk up the slide stairs.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the slide.