Chimney Park Pool
2023 Season Hours of Operation
Chimney Park Pool is closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you in 2024!
Daily Admission Prices
- 5 and under: $3.00
- Ages 6-17: $4.00
- Ages 18+: $5.00
- Ages 50+: $4.00
- Family (up to 4 people): $15.00
- Twilight Swim: $3.00
- Swimmers and non-swimmers must pay admission fees for entry.
Pool Membership Prices
- 5 and under: $70.00
- Ages 6-17: $115.00
- Ages 18+: $130.00
- Ages 50+: $120.00
- Family (up to 4 people): $450.00
- 3 shelters (first-come, first-served)
- 4 round picnic tables with umbrellas (first-come, first-served)
- Concessions (schedules vary)
- Deck chairs (upon availability)
- Lap lanes
- Life jackets (available upon request) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Lounge chairs (upon availability)
- Separate kiddie pool (1/2 foot to 1 foot)
- Water slide @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Rent the Chimney Park Pool for two hours for your private parties, reunions or just because! Pool rentals are available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Pool party dates are full for the 2023 season.
|Number of Guests||Rental Cost|
|1 to 50 people||$250|
|51 to 100 people||$350|
|101 to 200 people||$450|
Main Pool Rules
- No running, please walk.
- Diving is allowed in the deep end of the pool only.
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm's reach of the child at all times.
- Children ages 9 and under must be directly accompanied by an adult (at least 16 years old) at all times.
- No water wings allowed anywhere at any time, puddle jumpers only.
- "Floats" with baby seats are to be used only in the baby pool. No floats are allowed in the deep end of the main pool, including life jackets.
- During "break," all children under the age of 18 years old must clear the pool. Children 5 and under may accompany an adult.
- Please utilize the ramp for entry and exit of the pool but do not hang on the rails.
- No food, drinks or gum allowed in the pool.
- Absolutely no glass containers.
- Obey the slide rules and baby pool rules.
- No excessive breath-holding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please see the front desk or nearby staff member.
Baby Pool Rules
- Children must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older in the baby pool at all times.
- Only children age 5 and under may use the baby pool.
- No water wings are allowed at any time.
- If your child is not toilet trained, plastic pants or swim diapers are required under their swimsuit.
- No street shoes are allowed in the baby pool.
- Please keep the gate closed at all times.
- Caution, ride at your own risk.
- Riders must be at least 4 feet tall.
- Single riders only.
- The weight limit is 300 pounds.
- One person per stair landing, please walk up the stairs.
- Slide feet first, lying on your back only.
- No flotation devices of any kind allowed on the slide.
- "Catching" at the bottom of the slide is prohibited.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- Please keep hands inside the slide at all times.
- Please do not take toys, sunglasses or goggles down the slide.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the slide.
- Staff has the final say in all rules.